Tahir Raj Bhasin, an Indian actor from Delhi, is most known for his negative character in Rani Mukerji’s first film Mardaani. He received a lot of nominations for his portrayal, including the Screen Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role (Male). Following his debut in 2014, the actor appeared in a web series produced by Y-Films and in the 2016 film Force 2 alongside Sonakshi Sinha and John Abraham. In this article, we will be discussing some of the best quotes of Tahir Raj Bhasin.
Actor Tahir Raj Bhasin is well-known. He has done some immaculate roles in some of the great movies. Tahir Raj Bhasin’s most recent films are Looop Lapeta, Chhichhore, 83, Manto, and Babumoshai Bandookbaaz. His movies were filled with great dialogues which was loved by the audience. Tahir Raj Bhasin is currently filming a major “secret project” in Gujarat, which is the first time in his career. Producers now want to scale up his ideas, he claims, after a hat-trick of blockbusters. We have compiled a list of the 20 best quotes of Tahir Raj Bhasin below.
Check out our list of the 20 best quotes of Tahir Raj Bhasin:
- It is important to experience everything. If you haven’t traveled in life, if you haven’t had friends, if you haven’t been a Chhichhora, then you haven’t done anything in life.
- How you carry yourself is how people perceive you.
- On the sets of the movie ‘Manto,’ I found that one of the challenges of embodying real-life stories is the mixed medium of facts and imagination, and how one’s collage of experiences color ones representation on celluloid.
- It’s always interesting exploring something that has dimensions and layers to it.
- Derek, my character, in ‘Chhichhore’ is actually based on the director’s real life senior in engineering college and I had no clue about it till he took me to Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
- When people see me as Gavaskar on screen, I want them to feel that they are looking at the person that they have known and when I play on screen, it should remind them of how he played.
- Actors normally go to the gym to achieve a certain kind of fitness for a role but when you start playing a sport, then you realize that being athletically fit is a very different kind of fitness.
- As an actor, you want to convince the audience that you can do different things. So, if I have to run in slow motion, I am more than happy to romance.
- I internalize every role that I do and my creative process sees me immerse myself with the setting and the character that I have at hand.
- Every time a medal is won on the national or international platform, our country really enjoys winners but we don’t appreciate the effort that goes into creating winners.
- It’s a big responsibility to play an icon like Sunil Gavaskar.
- When you are doing a film about real people, you don’t have a lot of manoeuvrability when it comes to how much you can add by way of imagination. You have to replicate what they were like. What you can add to it is your version of it.
- Chhichhore’ is the toughest film that I have done.
- As actors, that has been challenging for us to pick up the nuances of the living legends we are playing.
- We grew up climbing trees, playing outdoors and cycling.
- I think an excess of anything is bad, be it mobile phones, social media, private tuitions or watching television.
- I have always been extremely health conscious and I have never smoked and don’t encourage the habit of smoking.
- I feel it has become increasingly competitive. There are some insane cut-offs to get into a lot of colleges.
- When you play an anti-hero, it is a task to make people empathise with your character.
- Real life is never black and white why must the movies be?
Some of the best quotes of Tahir Raj Bhasin are listed above. Tahir Raj Bhasin has already had four back-to-back releases in approximately one-and-a-half months after establishing his mettle in ensemble casts as well as against heavyweights, and he’s just getting started.
Also Checkout: 20 Remarkable quotes from The Perks Of Being A Wallflower