If you are looking for some creative names for your new restaurant, you wouldn’t find one because the most creative ones are already taken. Don’t believe me? Here see it for yourself.
No wonder it is always the delicious, sizzling food at the restaurant that makes you visit again but for the first time it is the catchy restaurant names that turn your heads, don’t you agree?
In 2019 delivery app Zomato asked about the most unusual names of restaurants one has come across and the Twitter thread had us all in gags. Here we bring to you some of the creative names or rather too much creativeness around the globe that gave away double meanings or sexual innuendo to the restaurant names and killed our appetite unknowingly.
1. Herpes Pizza :
I would rather die out of hunger.
2. Lick-a-chick (Canada) :
Did I mention being a vegetarian? No? Well, I am telling you now.
3. Potty’s Restaurant (Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala) :
I am not hungry anymore.
4. Vagina Tandoori Indian Cuisine (Dublin, Ireland) :
I wonder do they serve chicken tandoori?
5. Cabbages and Condoms (Bangkok):
So thoughtful of them!
6. Pizza Orgasmico (San Francisco) :
Just cheeze pizza, please.
7. Butt Sweet House (Pakistan) :
Butt I don’t have a sweet tooth, you see.
8. Man-ho Chinese (Bangkok) :
Not into Chinese anymore, Sir.
9. The Second Wife Restaurant (Allahabad, India) :
Not happening in this life! I wouldn’t suggest taking your wife out here.
10. Tatti Pizza :
I am doubtful if I ever loved Pizza.
11. The golden Stool (Canada) :
What did I do to deserve this?!
Well, the bar and night club serves amazing Ghanaian food.
12. Dirty Dick’s (Edinburgh) :
I want to puke.
13. Fu King Chinese (Mumbai) :
Pun and Chinese what a combination. It reminds of our 2020 mood ‘we Fu king miss Chinese’
14. Pench-o the Restaurant (Dehradun) :
Woah, hold on. Indian is after all Indian. You wouldn’t find a match at all, would you?
15. The Three Cocks (Wales) :
Cocks or Cocks?
Well, those are some really creative names but it seems they totally failed.
Tell us about your experience of coming across such unusual restaurant names and would you mind eating in one of them?