‘Teen Wolf‘ is a popular supernatural drama series starring Tyler Posey as Scott McCall, a young werewolf who defends a fictional California community called Beacon Hills from otherworldly threats. In this article we will be discussing some of the best dialogues of Teen Wolf.
The story revolves around Scott, who becomes a werewolf after being bitten by an alpha before starting his sophomore year of high school, and the events that transpire after he decides to protect Beacon Hills. The show drew in millions of viewers and received glowing reviews, winning three Saturn Awards and thirteen Teen Choice Awards. Tyler Posey, Dylan O’Brian, Holland Roden, Linden Ashby, Melissa Ponzio, JR Bourne, and a slew of other actors star in the show.
Aside from teenage werewolves, the series focused on young love, identity challenges, and sacrifice and deception storylines. The show aired for six seasons before being canceled by MTV. However, the show contained a number of great dialogues. Here we have compiled a list of 20 best dialogues of Teen Wolf below, for ever fan.
Take a look at our list of 20 best dialogues of Teen Wolf:
- “Scared people will do things that you wouldn’t believe.”
- “People that I thought would be with me forever are the ones that I lost. People that I thought I could never trust ended up saving my life, more than once.”
- “I’m Not Like You Guys. I Don’t Have Claws… I Just Have Voices In My Head.”
- “My Mom Does All The Grocery Shopping!”
5.”Liam, look man, it’s okay to be afraid. Just don’t let it stop you, okay?”
6.”Life can’t ever be all bad or all good. You know, eventually, things have to come back to the middle.”
- “Please Shut Up And Let Me Save Your Life.”
- “You Called The Police Before You Called Me?”
- “They ran that night. Gerard put guns into people’s hands, but a lot less than he thought were willing to use them. More people know our secret now, but more of them are on our side.”
- “Maybe You Should Learn To Bend Before Someone Breaks.”
11.”We have to learn to fight without our eyes.”
- “There’s No Such Thing As Fate.”
- “I think there’s a pretty good chance that things are never going back to normal.”
- “So literally day one of my internship and up comes this slide about this guy they have been chasing in the woods in North America.”
- “Can someone please say it with words that have less than three syllables?”
“I don’t know how to help you help me tell you something that would help you if I don’t know it!”
- “You Might Be An Alpha, But You’re Not Mine.”
- “I’m 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bones; sarcasm is my only defense.”
- “You just don’t believe; mom would have believed me.”
- “We Don’t Like You. Now Shut Up And Help Us.”
- “I’m a fan of ignoring a problem until it just goes away!”
Teen Wolf fandom is endless, as is a fan’s ability to quote the characters. Since the series ended, fans have been demanding for more legendary Teen Wolf quotations in the form of a reunion or revival, and they will get their way in the near future. Some of the best dialogues of Teen Wolf are mentioned above.
Also Checkout: 10 Best Dialogues From Chhichhore