Apart of flashy cars and clothes, the biggest Bollywood stars live in the most expensive of homes which seem to be the pinnacle of luxury you achieve after the huge chunk of money that comes with the movies and advertisements.
Here are some of the biggest Bollywood stars with their famed lavish abodes-
- Shah Rukh Khan- The Bollywood Badshah’s well-known house Mannat bought by the actor in 2001 at an enormous ₹13.32 crore. It is a 6 floor, sea-facing property near Bandstand in Bandra West.
It is a heritage building and is flocked by fans quite often. The house is one of the most expensive homes in the world and now is worth nothing less than ₹200 crores.
- Amitabh Bachchan- The megastar greeting his fans from his impressive house called Jalsa has been a familiar sight for almost 3 decades now. The impressive house cost something between a 100 to 120 crore rupees.
Fun Fact- Amitabh never bought this house, it was gifted to him by Ramesh Sippy for acting in his film Satte Pe Satta. Other than this house, Amitabh Bachchan owns three more properties known as Pratiksha, Janak and Vatsa.
- Akshay Kumar- Khiladi Kumar has an impeccable duplex worth 80 Crore Rupees near Prime Beach in Juhu. The home has some interesting features like a pond in the living room. It has been decorated with influential feminist art and smart décor all designed by wife Twinkle Khanna. The house gives a natural vibe and is based on a green theme.
- John Abraham– The famously disciplined hunk lives in a rocking penthouse named ‘Villa in the Sky’ which is worth a staggering 60 Crore Rupees and is designed by his brother Alan Abraham who is an architect.
The 4,000-square-foot penthouse is located on the 7th and 8th floors of a posh residential complex in Bandra West. It is a combination of two older apartments into one modern, spacious two-level flat and terrace.
- Hrithik Roshan- One of the most popular homes in Mumbai is of superstar Hrithik Roshan, called ‘Paras’.
Its valuation today is more than 50 Crore Rupees. Famous architect, Ashiesh Shah has designed the house as per the fancies of Hrithik himself. The house has a foosball table, a theatre, a multi-gym, a billiards table and a vending machine that dispenses chocolates for Hrithik’s two sons Hrehaan and Hridhaan.
- Priyanka Chopra- Miss International whose fame reached the shores of Hollywood lives in a massive mansion worth $20 Million in Encino, a posh neighbourhood in Los Angeles.Image Credits: gqindia.com
The house contains a two-lane bowling alley, a mirror-walled gymnasium, a wet bar, a movie theatre with a screen of IMAX proportions, and an indoor basketball court. There is also a lounge/games room underground with a pool table.
- Shahid Kapoor- The Superstar recently bought a deluxe duplex in Worli worth 57 Crore Rupees.
The duplex is spread over the 42nd and 43rd floors of Tower B of the upscale Three Sixty West, which has luxury residences managed by The Ritz-Carlton. Shahid and Mira’s spacious sea-facing abode will have a total area of 801.30 sq m, or 8,625 sq ft.
- Shilpa Shetty- Livin’ it up at her residence worth an unbelievable 100 Crore Rupees, which is probably amongst the most expensive homes in India.
The irregular stone structure in her living room, the hand-shaped stone structure in the garden or the giant horse in one of the corners. The house has quite a few massive art installations which steal the limelight in many of her pictures. She has also ensured that the abode is Feng Shui and Vastu-compliant. The actor has travelled across the world to pick antiques for her abode.
Money talks, doesn’t it?
12 Bollywood Actors Who Didn’t Take A Penny For Their Roles In These Movies
8 Of The Craziest Stories Of How Actors Landed Their Most Iconic Roles
Leave a Reply