Final Destination 2 is a fantastic film; it’s a fun and frightening adventure that manages to outperform the original in every aspect while still standing on its own. That film is based on all of the Dead Teenager Movie’s horror tropes (formula: teenagers are alive at the beginning, dead at the end). However, it is well-crafted and intelligent. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best dialogues from Final Destination 2.
Some critics and moviegoers also consider this sequel better and more enjoyable than the first one. Well, it surely has great action going hand in hand with the dialogues of the cast. What becomes evident is that “Final Destination 2” is a film full of intriguing dialogues interspersed with strange and unexpectedly amusing action scenes. We have compiled a list of the 20 best dialogues from Final Destination 2 below.
Check out our list of 20 best dialogues from Final Destination 2:
- “Only new life can defeat death. Some people say there’s a balance to everything. For every life there’s a death, for every death, there is life.”
- “Death has this grand design that we all fit into. The only way to survive is to look beneath the visible world, because in the end, no one can escape death.”
- “People are always most alive just before they die.”
- “I believe that there’s a sort of force, an unseen malevolent presence that’s all around us every day. And it determines when we live and die. And some people call this force the devil. I prefer to call it Death itself.”
- Look, please… if you know of anything, that could help us, what harm could it do?
- I know what I have to do to save us. I have to die.
- Listen, I know you’ve gone over all this with Detective Suby, but would you mind telling me what happened?
- “Ever hear of the ozone layer, asshole?”
- “Some people say there’s a balance to everything. For every life there’s a death, for every death, there is a life. But the introduction of life that was not meant to be, that can invalidate the list, force Death to start anew. You have to follow the signs — Kimberly.”
- “If Clear was right, that means Nora and Tim are going to be killed by pigeons.”
- I was supposed to die in that crash, with my friends. So you’re telling me that I’m next?
- “If it is my time to go and be in heaven with my family, I can accept that.”
- Oh, please. Some people just need some serious rewiring, that’s all.
- “Being alive after we were supposed to die caused an outward ripple. A RIFT IN DEATHS DESIGN.”
- “YES. That’s why death is working backwards. It’s tying up all the loose ends, and sealing the rift once and for all.”
- “Look, we drove a long way to get here, so if you happen to know how to stop Death, it would be really great if you told us.”
- “Such fire in you now. People are always most alive just before they die. Don’t you think?”
- “Honey my ass is alive, has been all day.”
- …no escapes my ass. I control my fate. I die on my terms, hear me Reaper cocksucker?!
- If Death has got such a hard-on for you, maybe you should get the hell away from us.
The sequel completed its run in 1970. The audience adored it because of the suspenseful plot and the amusing set of dialogues. Some of the best dialogues from Final Destination 2 are listed above.
Also Checkout: 20 Cutest Dialogues From The Kissing Booth