After the success of Wanted, Salman Khan became a role model for his youth fans. The film was produced for his fans, and Wanted is full of amazing punchlines and phrases. We are providing all the best dialogues from the Hindi film Wanted. Salman Khan, Ayesha Takia, Prakash Raj, and Mahesh Manjhrekar star in this film.
Wanted is a 2009 Indian Hindi action thriller film directed by Prabhu Deva. The official Hindi remake of the 2006 Telugu film Pokiri, starring Salman Khan, Aisha Takia, and Prakash Raj, and starring Vinod Khanna, Mahesh Manjrekar, and Inder Kumar in supporting roles. Prabhu Deva, Govinda, and Anil Kapoor have special roles in the film. Nirav Shah and Sethu Sriram were in charge of cinematography and Dilip Deo edited the film. The soundtrack was composed by Sajid-Wajid and background music was provided by Salim-Suleiman.
The film was shot entirely in Mumbai and the song was shot in Australia and other foreign countries. Set in Mumbai, the film revolves around a gangster who is willing to do everything, including murder, for money. His killer instinct helps him get the attention of two rival gangs, one of whom helps him join and his members defeat their rivals. Meanwhile, he also seeks to save his girlfriend, who opposes his violent behavior, from a corrupt police officer who decides to marry her against her will.
The film, which was released in theaters on September 18, 2009, praised mainly action sequences, humor, and leading actors, was commercially successful, earned about £ 94 million, and was a big hit in 2009. It became one of them. The film has won three IIFA nominations and one film award. The film made Salman Khan a superstar in his performance in the film.
STORYLINE -Rade, a gangster with a mysterious past, kills others for money. While exercising, he meets Janbi and falls in love. Their first meeting makes Jhanvi negative about Radha, but she later begins to reciprocate his feelings. However, Talpade, a selfish and perverted prosecutor, covets Janbi and tells him to marry her, and threatens to rape her mother if she breaks her decision. Talpade learned of Radhe’s presence from Janvi’s landlord. He tries to threaten Radhe, but becomes afraid of him after he surpasses him.
Kukje Don Ganibai arrives in India for assassination and hires Rade. Ghani Bhai runs his own gang outside India. Golden Bhai is the leader of Gani Bhai’s gang. Two gangs, Datta Paula and Ghani Bhai, are fighting over much of Mumbai. Because of this, Director Ashraf Taufik Khan decides to free Mumbai from crime. He makes several attempts to contact Rade but arrests Ghani Bai, who is in vain. After Ghani Bhai is kidnapped, Ashraf is threatened and released after his men post candid videos of his daughter online. Under the influence of drugs, his daughter uncovers IPS officer Rajveer Singh Shekhawat’s mission to kill Ghani Bhai. Because Rajveer Shekhawat’s identity is difficult to decipher, Ghani Bhai imprisons his father, Shrikant Shekhawat. Shrikant proudly talks about his son without revealing who he is. Gani Bhai mistook Ajay, Rajveer’s adopted son, for Rajveer Shekhawat and kills him. Gani Bhai realizes his mistake and forces Shrikant to reveal the identity of Rajveer. Shrikant is killed after Ghani Bhai refuses to inform him. His son Rajveer Shekhawat, who turns out to be Rade, arrives at the scene of the death of his father. Radhe is infuriated and decides to avenge the deaths of his father and brother. Through threatening Talpade, he locates Gani Bhai. After intense combat, Radhe finally manages to rescue Ashraf’s daughter and kills both Gani Bhai and his co-conspirator Talpade.
Diving in more for some amazing dialogues this film has gifted us. Here’s a list of 10 best dialogues of Wanted movie:
- “Tu ladki ke peeche bhagega, ladki paise ke peeche bhagegi….Tu paise ke peeche bhagega, ladki tere peeche bhagegi “
- “Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di … uske baad toh main khud ki bhi nahi sunta”
- “Suar hamesha group mein shikaar karte hai aur sher akele”
- “Beta ye gutkha khane ka itna shauk hai toh ek dost aur bana le … kandha dene ke kaam aayega”
- “Joh police ki baat karta hai wahi police se darta hai”
- ” Arrogance,ghamand I like it, isko thoda kam kar bahut upar jayega…warna seedha upar jayega..”
- ” Criminala hai criminals aisa aadmi milna bahut mushkil hai…barso se pala haain inhee…Galo gali dundh kar ek ek ko uthaya ha maine…Police vala koi bhi ban sakta hai…tere jaise hazar policewala ko khada kar sakta hun….inhe kahan se launga”
- ” Kaun hai yaar tu….kya chahiye tujhe…Tu jo mangega tujhe dunga tu meri side mein aa ja bas”
- “Woh Rambo ka baap hai…Terminator ka chacha hai…Rocky ka dadu hai aur Bruce Lee ka nana hai….Last action Hero hai woh”
- “Jis din tera saamne el sachcha police officer se samna ho jayega na….Pant geeli ho jayegi teri ggeli”
Radhe is a tough gangster. A sniper with a sharp mind, he works for Gani Bhai, a fearsome bandit, but on his own terms. Completely fearless, Radhe single-handedly annihilated Gani Bhai’s enemies one by one; causing more enemies than he had expected. Sounds so crazy and interesting, so were the dialogues above. Here’s a list of the best dialogues from the film Wanted; be sure to check it out.
Also Checkout: 20 Best Dialogues of Teen Wolf For Every Fan