The action comedy Dabangg was released in 2010. Abhinav Singh Kashyap directed the film, which was co-produced by Malaika Arora Khan and Arbaaz Khan under the label Arbaaz Khan Productions and Dhilin Mehta under the label Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision. In this article we are going to discuss some of the famous dialogues of Dabangg.
Salman Khan’s elder brother, Sonakshi Sinha, starred in the lead role, with Arbaaz, Om Puri, Dimple Kapadia, Vinod Khanna, Anupam Kher, Mahesh Manjrekar, and Mahie Gill in supporting roles, with Sonu Sood playing the major villain. Arbaaz and Kashyap make their directorial debuts with this film. Malaika can be found in the item song “Munni Badnaam Hui.” Which became a huge hit. The film contains a major amount of famous dialogues.
Dabangg follows the traditions of countless Bollywood films by telling the story of a daring police officer who goes up against gangsters and powerful people. The words from Dabangg, a superb masala film of recent times, were highly liked by audiences for their style and sheer awesomeness.
The three sequels of the Dabangg film series were all box office successes, grossing over 200 crores each. In this film, Salman Khan’s signature style and shades established a fashion and style statement among Bollywood audiences. Dabangg’s script has also received critical praise for being interesting and insightful. The first volume of the series also received a National Film Award for Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment, as well as six Filmfares, and Salman Khan won theBest Actor Filmfare for Dabangg 2. We have curated a list of 25 famous dialogues of Dabangg.
Check out our list of the 25 Famous Dialogues of Dabangg:
- Swagat nahi karoge aap hamara?
- Thappad se darr nahi lagta sahab, Pyaar se lagta hai.
- Darte Toh Hum Apne Baap Se Bhi Nahin.
- Hum yahan ke Robinhood hain… Robinhood Pandey
- Mote Waale Uss Taraf … Patle Waale Iss Taraf … Aur Fit Wale Mere Peeche
- Kanoon ke haath aur Chedi Singh ki laat… dono bahut lambe hain
- Between two legs itna danda maarenge ki na bajne layak rahoge na bajane layak
- Bharosa Bhi Hai, Himmat Bhi Hai Aur Taqat Bhi … Aur Pagalpan Hadh Se Zyada
- Daam De Rahe Hain.. Daan Nahin. Pyar Se De Rahe Hain Rakhlo, Warna Thappad Marke Bi De Sakte Hain..
- Hamara naam hamari personality ko shobha deta hai… Chulbul Pandey
- Utna hi maro jitna ki khud bardaasht kar sako
- Kamini se yaad aaya… Tiwari ji bhabhi ji kaisi hai?
- Haramzaade se yaad aaya Chaube ji… Aapke aadhar niye pitashri aaj kal kaise hain?
- Waqt tumhara kharab aaya hai aur din hum gine
- Abhi tak sabko nehlaya hai … Ab sabko dhounga
- Hum tum mein itne ched karenge … ki confuse ho jaoge ki saans kahan se le… aur paadein kaha se.
- Police Wale Ko Thokne Ka Anjaam Pata Hai Kya Hai? … Ikkis Saal Jail Aur Thukai Alag Se … Aur Ussi Police Wale Ne Agar Tumhe Thokka, Toh Promotion Alag Se Aur Bahaduri Ka Medal Bhi
- There Is Always A First Time, Always A Next Time..
- Hamara Naam Ka Pathar Tair Ta Hai Paani Mein. Chahe Toh Phenk Ke Dekh Li Jiye.
- Kamaal Karte Ho Pandey Ji.. Hum Thodi Na Koi Good Boy Hain.. Jo Aap Hamare Muh Par Thunk Ke Chale Jaye Aur Hum Dho ke Chale Jaye.
- Galti Hui Aapse.. Galti Ka Dam Nahin Leti Main…
- Yeh Jante Nahin Humko.. In Jaiso Kon Paaon Se Baandh De.. Toh Yeh Haath Se Na Khol Paye.
- Jungle Main Reh Kar Sher Se Bair.. Aadmi Thode Jatil Kisam Ke Hain Bhaiya.. Soch Lo.
- Naam Bahut Sune Hain Hum Tumhara. Magar Sirf Galat Karono Se.
- Bhaiya ji… Smile
Dabangg was an intriguing and fun movie to watch. Many comedy puns make use of these famous dialogues of Dabangg. If you like action comedies, you should definitely watch it. Some of the most famous dialogues of Dabangg are mentioned above. We hope you enjoyed this article. Please leave your feedback in the comment section below.
Also Checkout: 14 Famous Dialogues From Don 2