The audience went crazy for Aishwarya and Ranbir Kapoor after watching the movie. In this film, Alize, a girl who is recovering from a recent breakup, meets and becomes friends with a boy, Ayyan, a musician in New York, and their story begins with love and heartbreak. In this post, we have compiled a list of lovely Ae Dil Hai Mushkil dialogues to melt your heart.
In fact, before the movie got released, their song got a rave response, but who would have thought that the dialogue could be as effective as the song?
As you can see, Karan Johar portrays human relationships beautifully in his films, so you can expect really good lyrics and songs from his films. The director works for the first time with lyricist Amitabh Bhattacharya and music director Pritam. So far, the two are proud of their choice.
Here is a list of super hits from the heartbreaking Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Dialogues that will remain forever-
1. “Rishton ki geeli zameen par log aksar phisal jaate hai.”
2. “Aasaan Hai Kya Aisi Mohabbat Karna. Jiske Badle Mohabbat Na Mile.”
3. “Main Kisiki Zaroorat Nahi, Khwahish Ban na Chachti Hun.”
4. “Ajeeb Kahani Hai Pyar Aur Dosti Ke Rishtey Ki. Pyar Hamara Hero, Dosti Hamari Heroine.”
5. “Ek tarfa pyar ki taqat hi kuch aur hoti hai auron ke rishton ki tarah yeh do logon mein nahi batti sirf mera haq hai ispe.”
6. “Log Aksar Kehte Hai Na Ki Dil Aur Dimaag Ke Beech Mein Dil Ki Sunni Chahiye. Lekin Jab Dil Toot Jaata Hai. Toh Usse Behtar Advice Toh Dimaag Hi Deta Hai.”
7. “Love Tedha Hai. Lekin Us Tede Love Mein Bhi Sukoon Paana Sirf Kuch Logon Ko Aata Hai.”
8. “Jab Pyar Mein Pyar Na Ho. Jab Dard Mein Yaar Na Ho. Jab Aansoon Mein Muskaan Na Ho. Jab Lafzon Mein Zubaan Na Ho. Jab Saansein Bas Yun Hi Chale. Jab Har Din Mein Raat Dhale. Jab Intezar Sirf Waqt Ka Ho. Jab Yaad Us Kambakkht Ki Ho. Kyun Hoon Main Raahi Jab Woh Hai Kisi Aur Ki Manzil. Dhadkano Ne Saath Chhod Diya. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil”
9. “Mujhse Pehli Si Mohabbat Mere Mehboob Na Maang.”
10. “Mohabbat Karna Hamare Bas Mein Nahi Hai. Us Mohabbat Se Door Chale Jaana . Woh Hamare Bas Mein Hai.”
It’s been 4 years since Ae Dil Hai Mushkil was released. Starring Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the romantic film was about one-sided love and friendship. Shah Rukh Khan’s cameos and the film’s music were a huge plus, but audiences still remember the lovely Ae Dil Hai Mushkil dialogues that held the grasp of millions of hearts. How much do you like Ae Dil Hai Mushkil? Let us know in the comments section.
Also Checkout: 20 Memorable Dialogues From Dil Bechara