Chhichhore, directed by Nitesh Tiwari of Dangal fame, is a film with a lot of content and humor that remains with you for a long time. It is a film that will be remembered as one of Sushant Singh Rajput’s final films. After Sushant Singh’s untimely death, the film and its message have become even more pertinent. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best dialogues from Chhichhore.
Chhichhore is a whirlwind of emotions that takes you on a nostalgic journey through college friendships, loves, ragging, arguments, contests, and numerous memories. It’s a timely movie with an essential message delivered via a compelling story. The plot revolves around a group of engineering students who go from losers to choosers. Sushant Singh Rajput (Annirudh) and Shraddha Kapoor (Maya) play a divorced couple who enjoy a sort of reunion with their college friends, although under less than ideal conditions. They recollect and relive their old college experiences, both positive and negative, from nearly two decades ago.
The screenplay takes you on a journey down memory lane via college dorms, sports grounds, and cafeteria chats; when you cut to the present day, you can feel the same camaraderie in their relationship that they built in college. The movie is filled with dialogues that move the audience. The movie gives us a message to cherish our life to the fullest. We have compiled a list of the 10 best dialogues from Chhichhore below.
Take a look at our list of 10 best dialogues from Chhichhore:
- I am a failure mera kuchh nhi ho sakta… But we forgot success doesn’t come at once
- Pata nahi kya jaadu hai college life mein…Jahan anjaane milte hai aur dost ban jaate hai…Zindagi bhar ke liye… aur aise waise dost nahi…kutte dost
- Doosron se haarke loser kehlane se kahin zyada bura hai…khud se haarke loser kehlana.
- Tumhara result decide nahi karta hai ki tum loser ho ki nahi … tumhari koshish decide karti ha
- “Sacche dost wahi hote hai jo ache waqt mein aapki bajaate hai, aur jab mushkil waqt aata hai …toh wahi Chhichhore aapke darwaaze par khade nazar aate hai”
- Hum haar jeet, success failure mein itna ulajh gaye hai…ki zindagi jeena bhool gaye hai…Zindagi mein agar kuch sabse zyada important hai…toh woh hai khud zindagi
- Kya ukhaad lega hostel change karke, ache room mein reh lega, acha khana kha lega lekin raat ko tera bunty toh teri chaddi mein hi soyega
- Yeh kaam bhi kitni chalu cheez hai na…jab kaam ko time chahiye hota hai toh family adjust karti hai na…aur jab family ko time chahiye toh kaam ko toh adjust karna padega
- Q tere baap ne taala laga rakha hai kya …paap lagta hai sir
- Dost jinke sath hum haste hai, rote hai Par zindgi jeena sikhte hai.
In the film ‘Chhichhore,’ Sushant played a father who explains to his kid that failing an exam does not equal the end of the world. He is shown warning them that “suicide” is not a viable option. In the film, he provided a light of hope. He will be missed by the fans and industry. The movie Chhichore was life-changing for many people and inspired many viewers. Some of the best dialogues from Chhichhore are mentioned above. We hope you find this article helpful. Please leave your feedback in the comment section below. Also, do tell us about your favorite dialogue from Chhichhore.
Also Checkout: 20 Most Remarkable Dialogues Of Nightmare Alley