The Viral Fever produced the Hindi comedy-drama online series Panchayat for Amazon Prime Video. The series, which was created by Chandan Kumar and directed by Deepak Kumar Mishra, has Jitendra Kumar, Raghubir Yadav, Neena Gupta, Chandan Roy, and Faisal Malik as its main cast. You may get some of the funniest & hilarious dialogues from Panchayat by scrolling down.
It centers on the life of an engineering graduate who accepts a post as a Panchayat secretary in the isolated village of Phulera in Uttar Pradesh owing to a lack of better employment alternatives. He was born and reared in the city and is used to the leisurely pace of rural India.
It is also ludicrous to think that his panchayat office might double as his home. He naturally becomes mired in boredom, misery, and irritation and lashes out whenever he has the chance.
While there, he discovers that although Manju Devi (Neena Gupta) is the Pradhan who was legally elected, her husband, deputy secretary Brij Bhushan Dubey (Raghubir Yadav), actually controls the operation. The patriarchal system, pervasive corruption, widespread indifference, and the impoverished.
A list of 18 Funniest & Hilarious Dialogues from Panchayat is given below:
- “Aatmsamman naam ka bhi koi cheez hota hai.”
- “Pehla Beer thoda teji se ghatkiyega, varna kya hota hai jab tak dusri ka number aata hai, garam ho jaati hai.”
- “Kab tak chupoge phulera ki aad me, kabhi toh aaoge fakoli baazar me.”
- “6 baje pura gaon uth ke baith jayega, toh 9 baje dophar hi lagega na.”
- “Yeh jo tanki dekh rahe hai na, upar chad kar aapko gaon itna sundar lagega ki aapko gaon se pyaar ho jayega”
- “Chakka wala kursi par baith kar har aadmi apne aap ko bada samjhne hi lagta hai.”
- “Aadhar card nahi beta, ek repat me sudhar card bana denge tumhara.”
- “Kitni baar bole hai chaabi janeu me baandh ke rakhiye, par nahi humein toh fashion karna hai.”
- “Do bachche hai meethi kheer, usse jyada bawasir.”
- Pradhan: Darwaza Todne ke liye kaun kaha re?
Vikas: Tod toh darwaza rahe the, darwaaze se majboot toh taala nikla
- Kaam ke baad ek aadmi nahi hota baat karne ke liye,na mera koi friend hai, na koi family hai, na koi social life hai, akele baitha aadmi daaru na piye toh kya karega bataiye.
- Weeknd hota hai sir, log party karte hai weekend pe… aur main kya kar raha tha? Lauki cheel raha tha yaha pe…
13. Padhai Likhai Pe Dhyan De Bhai, 5 Mahine Bache Hai Exam Ko. Nikal Iss Gaon Se
- Nasha Badiya Se Badiya Aadmi Ko Barbaad Kar Ke Hi Chodta Hai
- Gajab bejjati hai yaar
- Sune hain pariksha mei fail ho gaye aap
- Peshaab karte karte achanak dimaag me aa gaya
- Etna badka badka chedh hai
Panchayat is now one of the best comedy dramas, India has ever witnessed. The rest of the narrative is about his clumsy attempts to settle into country life and be ready for his entry into this mayhem, which results in a number of amusing occurrences. Here is the wrap-up on some of the funniest & hilarious Dialogues From Panchayat. Make sure to check it out.
Also Checkout: 20 Best Quotes By Nawazuddin Siddiqui