Tenet, like so many of Christopher Nolan’s films, from Memento and The Prestige to The Dark Knight and Inception, is a thriller that requires many viewings to fully appreciate, and all of the story’s elements can only be revealed through time.
The finest phrases from the film have grown simpler to discern now that it has had more time to sit in the brains of viewers since the best bits of conversation typically tie into the film’s expanding themes and concepts. These best quotes from Tenet are both thought-provoking and amusing, displaying the film’s fascinating narrative at its best.
Christopher Nolan directed this sci-fi film, which was released in 2020. Tenet centers around The Protagonist, an unknown operative. He discovers how to manage time in order to avoid an onslaught that threatens to destroy the present world in the film.
He was in charge of investigating reversed war weaponry, which is considered to come from the future and sent back in time to alter or erase history. It’s dramatic, exhilarating, and will keep you on your toes the entire time. Apart from the action-packed sequences, Tenet is a chance for us to just pause and think about how much time we have.
It’s a film that delves further into how the world works and how our current activities will impact our future. These Tenet quotations should be on your must-read list if you want to learn more on this issue, or even if you’re just a sci-fi movie enthusiast!
A list of the 20 best Quotes from Tenet is given below:
- “One man’s probability of death is another man’s possibility for a life.” – Sator
- “Time isn’t the problem, it’s getting out alive that’s the problem.” – Neil
- “Lying is the Standard Operational Procedure.” – The Protagonist
- “The detritus of a coming war. Even the dead need allies.” – Barbara
- “We’re being attacked by the future. And we’re fighting over time.” – Priya
- “But can we change things if we do it differently?” – The Protagonist
- “Don’t try to understand it. Feel it.” – Barbara
- “Each generation looks after its own survival.” – The Protagonist
- “I told you, you have to start looking differently at the world.” – The Protagonist
- “What’s happened, happened, it’s an expression of faith in the mechanics of the world, it’s not an excuse for doing nothing.” – Neil
- “It’s the bomb that didn’t go off. The danger no one knew was real. That’s the bomb with the real power to change the world.” – Neil
- “We all feel like we would run into the burning building, but until you can feel the heat you will never know.” – Fay
- “I’ve been thinking, we’re their ancestors. If they destroy us, won’t that destroy them?” – The Protagonist
- “You don’t negotiate with a tiger. You watch the tiger until it turns on you and reveals its true fucking nature.” – Sator
- “For me, I think this is the end of a beautiful friendship.” – Neil
- “Our clients use us because we have no priority above their property.” – Gallery Director
- “Bold I’m fine with. I thought you were gonna say nuts.” – Mahir
- “All I have for you is a word: Tenet. It’ll open the right doors, some of the wrong ones too.” – Fay
- “A chance to save my child, you don’t know what that means to a mother.” – Kat
- “I’m not the man they send to negotiate. Or the man they send to make deals. But I’m the man people talk to.” – The Protagonist
Christopher Nolan will go down in cinematic history as of the most unique, adventurous, influential, and brilliant directors of his time, and his new sci-fi epic Tenet pushes the cinematic frontiers of blockbuster filmmaking once again. Here’s a summary of some of the best quotes from Tenet. Please let us know what you think in the comments area below.
Also, Checkout: Runway 34 Review: Ajay Devgan Delivers A Decent Performance