Steve Harvey is a stand-up comedian, television host, producer, radio broadcaster, actor, and author from the United States. He is the host of The Steve Harvey Morning Show, The Steve Harvey Talk Show, Family Feud, and Little Big Shots, among other shows.
He is an inspiration all over the globe. In this article, we will be discussing 20 motivational quotes from Steve Harvey.
He was born in West Virginia and has achieved success as a comedian, television host, radio personality, producer, author, and actor, among other things. Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man is Steve Harvey’s first book. He has been nominated for five Daytime Emmy Awards and 14 NAACP Image Awards in various categories.
Throughout his achievements, he has remained grounded in life and has gifted us with his knowledge and insight. We have curated a list of 20 motivational quotes from Steve Harvey below.
Check out our list of 20 motivational quotes from Steve Harvey:
- “Do not ignore your gift. Your gift is the thing you do the absolute best with the least amount of effort.”
- “God has already lined up all the people in your path to get you to your dreams and your visions; all you have to do is get rid of the wrong ones.”
- “Don’t let your mind stop you.”
- “When you put your efforts into your gift, you are giving God something to bless.”
- “Let a man see what he can get but make him imagine what he can have.”
- “Warren Buffett said that he would not invest in any business where the owner hasn’t failed at least twice. I love that truly wealthy and successful people understand that failure is part of the process.”
- “Excuses are the lies you convince yourself are true to avoid proving you are worthy of the gift you were given. Say this with me, no more excuses.”
- “Sometimes, son, nothing is going to change until you get sick and tired of being sick and tired.”
- “You can’t go forward and backward at the same time.”
- “The number one cause of failure in this country is the fear of failure.”
- “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.”
- “Your reality is yours. Stop wasting time looking at someone else’s reality while doing nothing about yours.”
- “You should be living your life surrounded by people who are like-minded, service-oriented, and grateful, people who are trying to accomplish things, and who bring something to the table.”
- “Your gift is something that you can do innately better than anything else.”
- “So many people are missing their way in life because they are afraid to sign the lease on their gift.”
- “Failure means you’ve now learned another valuable lesson that pushes you one step closer to success.”
- “You have to learn to convince yourself that the possibility is greater than the inevitability of doing nothing. Listen,”
- “Procrastination will delay your change! Today is a very good day to change. Don’t let you stop yourself from growing.”
- “Don’t ever be afraid to put yourself in a lesser position so that you can learn something from someone who knows more.”
- “Men produce strategies for success.”
Broderick Stephen Harvey is a comedian, actor, broadcaster, author, game show host, and businessman from the United States. He is the host of The Steve Harvey Morning Show, as well as Family Feud, Celebrity Family Feud, and the Miss Universe pageant. Some of the motivational quotes of Steve Harvey are listed above. You will be inspired by these Steve Harvey quotes.
Also, Checkout: 9 Famous Tracks Of Artists Written By Other Famous Artists