David Fincher’s Zodiac is one of the most underrated thrillers of the twenty-first century. The stunning piece explores the prolonged investigation into the famed Zodiac Killer, whose killings in the 1970s in the San Francisco region remain unsolved. It examines the police and press’ compulsive pursuit of clues surrounding the case. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best dialogues from Zodiac.
Even if you haven’t seen Zodiac in a while, dialogues from the film remind you how good it is Starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Robert Downey Jr., and Mark Ruffalo, it was released in 2007. The movie is a crisp and captivating drama that goes into the intricacies of the case in an enthralling manner. Fincher fills the proceedings with suspense as well as an unexpected sense of comedy, resulting in a memorable film with equally memorable lines. We have put together a list of the 20 best dialogues from Zodiac that will live in our minds forever.
The film is a compact and captivating drama that goes into the intricacies of the case in an enthralling manner. Fincher fills the proceedings with suspense as well as an unexpected sense of comedy, resulting in a memorable film with equally memorable lines. Even if you haven’t watched Zodiac in a while, the finest quotations from the film will remind you how good it is. Let’s rate the best Zodiac quotations with the assistance of your votes. Zodiac, directed by David Fincher and starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Robert Downey Jr., and Mark Ruffalo, was released in 2007.
Check out our list of 20 best dialogues from Zodiac:
- I’ve been thinking that if you put all the information together, maybe you could jog something loose. And I was thinking you know the case best.
- Methinks Our Friend’s A Tad Bit F**Kered In The Head
- That’s Graysmith. He’s A Cartoonist. He Thinks He’s Going To Solve The Zodiac
- You want me to communicate that verbatim or can I spice it up a little?
- Before I kill you, I’m going to throw your baby out the window
- You wouldn’t happen to have any animal crackers, would you?
- Hey Bullitt, It’s Been Almost A Year. You Gonna Catch This F**King Guy Or Not?
- I Need To Look Him In The Eye, And I Need To Know That It’s Him
- Just because you can’t prove it, doesn’t mean it’s not true.
- I am not the Zodiac. And if I were, I certainly wouldn’t tell you.
- I cover crime in Vallejo? …Yeah, I cover crime in Vallejo.
- Do You Know More People Die In The East Bay Commute Every Three Months Than That Idiot Ever Killed?
- Let me just describe the lamp you’re gonna buy me.
- We worked on Dailies, as in Today! What did you ever do? You went through my garbage. Oh, yes. You went to the library.
- Are You Sure No One Else Is In The House?
- He stole the logo of a watch.
- I Am Very Sure That’s The Man Who Shot Me
- Someone should write a f*ckin’ book, that’s for sure.
- I Also Killed Those Kids Last Year
- It’s very real. You know how I know? Cause I saw it on TV.
The cast of Zodiac is fantastic. It also had some fantastic dialogue and they did a fantastic job delivering them. Some of the best dialogues from Zodiac are mentioned above. We hope you liked this article. Let us know your favorite dialogue from Zodiac in the comment section below.
Also Checkout: 20 Most Iconic Jake Gyllenhaal Movies Quotes