The British actress made waves when she was nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series at the Primetime Emmy Awards at the age of 13. She finally has her driver’s license now, and she’s no longer simply Netflix’s breakthrough star. Here we are commemorating Millie Bobby Brown and going to discuss some of the best quotes of Millie Bobby Brown.
Let’s face it, we all want to be or be with Millie Bobby Brown. She’s not only incredibly brilliant – she performs, raps, and has a fantastic sense of humor – but she’s also becoming a role model for young women. She has a Twitter account dedicated to spreading positivity. Millie has landed roles in a number of prominent projects, including Godzilla vs. Kong, Enola Holmes, and Stranger Things.
Millie Bobby Brown may appear to be American, but she is actually British, despite having been born in Marbella. Her parents are British, and she learned how to speak in an American accent by watching Disney. Which is quite astonishing.
Millie also stated that she sometimes feels like she has “50 million people like my parents,” despite her parents completely supporting her growing up as a brunette beauty. We have curated a list of the 15 best quotes from Millie Bobby Brown, below.
Take a look at our list of the 15 best quotes from Millie Bobby Brown:
- I go by my instincts. It’s whatever I feel in the scene at the moment.
- I don’t care what I look like; it’s how people think of me. And I do care how people think of me. I want people to say, ‘Oh, she’s nice,’ rather than, ‘Oh, she’s so pretty.’
- You don’t even realize how much you need the Internet, but it really stops you from doing a lot.
- At the end of the day, I do my job. I love my art. But I genuinely want to change the world. I’m very generous, and I really want people to see that I am – that’s really it.
- I have two hands: one for me, one for other people.
- There are positive things that come off social media as well as negative.
- I do Thai boxing on Mondays, jujitsu Tuesdays and Thursdays, and on Wednesdays I do boxing with Mark – he was a world champion at one point. I absolutely love it. I actually have a punching bag outside in my garden. I’m obsessed with working out. I eat like a pig, so it kind of makes up for that.
- Honestly, I think Lily Collins and Felicity Jones. I think they’re very classy, they’re elegant, they’re British, and they really inspire me because they’re incredible actresses.
- I sort of knew I was a bit of a drama queen. I always threw tantrums, so I knew I wasn’t a normal child.
- I’m quite sarcastic, and I’m funny, but not kind of funny. It’s weird and funny, and some people don’t get me, and some people do.
- I love the beach and rock climbing and boxing and nature, so I like to stay away from my phone as much as possible.
- I’d probably say I’m very strong. If somebody says something horrible, I’m like, ‘Okay, whatever.’
- I feel very lucky. My family and I have worked hard, and I feel very grateful.
- With my platform, anyway, I want to try and do good things and want to help people.
- I love the ’80s. I’m obsessed with it. I love the hair and the people.
Some of the best quotes of Millie Bobby Brown are mentioned above. During an interview, Millie commented, “I don’t want this industry to hold me back from evolving and telling stories that I feel like have to go with my age.”
Also Checkout: 20 Best Johnny Lawrence Quotes