Shahrukh Khan is a Bollywood actor. King Khan was born into a Muslim household in New Delhi on November 2, 1965. Meer Taj Mohammed Khan, his father, was an Indian independence campaigner in Peshawar, Pakistan. Lateef Fatima, his mother, was the daughter of a high-ranking government engineer. In a leased residence in Delhi, Shahrukh led a middle-class existence. In Central Delhi, he attended St. Columba’s School. He has a great pearl of wisdom in his words, without any delay let’s take a look at some most inspiring quotes from Shah Rukh Khan.
He was a talented academic and non-academic student. He enrolled in Hansraj College to complete his education. He has an economics bachelor’s degree. Later, he went to Jamia Milia Islamia for his master’s degree in mass communications. On the 25th of October 1991, he married Gauri Khan. They now have two boys, Aryan and Abram, and a daughter Suhana, whom they adore.
Shah rukh Khan began his acting career in 1988 with the TV series Fauji. He then moved to Bollywood and made his breakthrough in films like Deewana, Baazigar, Darr, and others.
He has appeared in over 80 Bollywood films and has received various accolades and honors, including Filmfare Awards. Shahrukh Khan is awarded the Padma Shri by Indian President Abdul Kalam, as well as the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and the Légion d’honneur by the French government. In a nutshell, he is one of the world’s most successful cinema stars.
Here are some of the most inspiring quotes from Shah Rukh Khan:
- “Don’t become a philosopher before you become rich.”– Shah Rukh Khan
- “My biggest achievement is that I can make people smile just by my presence.”– Shah Rukh Khan
- “There is only one religion in the world – hard work.”
- “It’s okay to be confused. Confusion is the route to all clarity in the world.”
- “Money is a good thing to run after. It is very important to be financially stable but you have to keep your wrongs and rights in mind. Don’t shy away from earning but without selling your soul.”
- “There is no such thing as normal. Normal is just another word for lifeless.”
- “There might come a time when you feel lonely. That is when your creativity will be like your best friend.”
- “Success is not a good teacher. Failure makes you humble.”
- “A moment will come when there isn’t anything that’s going right. But don’t panic. With a little embarrassment, you will survive it. All you have to do is make a move and move on a bit.”
- “Whatever it is that pulling you back, is not going away unless you stand up and start forging your path in the opposite direction. Stop whining and start moving.”
- “Art is more important than the artist – have no attachment to your own art. It is regressive, move on.”
- ” If you aren’t charged up about doing something, if you don’t have what in Hindi we call the “Josh”, the fire in your belly for it, then don’t do it.”
- “Making the mistake of thinking your dreams will take flight without you having to flap madly at those wings to get up into the sky, is plain silly.”
- “Don’t let your fears become boxes that enclose you. Open them out, feel them, and turn them into the greatest courage you are capable of.”– Shah Rukh Khan
- “The innermost secrets you should confide to your mother and your fears to your father. I have neither, so I end up confiding it to my acting.”– Shah Rukh Khan
Shahrukh Khan is the most versatile actor in Bollywood right now. In Indian cinema, he has made a significant impact. Here was the wrap up on most inspiring quotes from Shah Rukh Khan. Shahrukh Khan, often known as SRK, has acted in a number of high-profile films, including “Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge,” “Darr,” “Baazigar,” “Kuch kuch hota hai,” and others. He has won several accolades and titles for his outstanding work in the Bollywood business.
Also, Checkout: 20 Best Quotes From Chandler Bing